Commercial, Property, Civil, Migration, Personal Injury Compensation, Family and Criminal Law and Litigation
We offer an efficient and effective debt recovery service where we will pursue the recovery of your debts from the letter of demand, to the commencement of legal action, to the lawful seizure of assets or property and liquidation.
Call us to discuss how we can help you.
In appropriate cases, we will agree to take on your matter, on a 'no win no fee basis' .
We have a registered migration agent who is available to assist you to come, stay or work in and migrate to Australia.
Quick Telephone Consultation (QTC)
Need to speak to a lawyer urgently? Click QTC
welcome to jude lawyers
(a Darwin City Law Firm)
We will help you assert your rights,
get on with business and achieve your goals.
Our focus is your success.
Whether you wish to:
- defend a claim being made against you
- enforce an agreement or contract or avoid a contract that was created or performed unfairly, in a misleading or deceptive way or as a result of undue influence or unconscionable conduct
- lease, rent , convey, buy or sell a Business, Real Estate, or personal or intellectual property
- create a will or testamentary trust
- litigate or commence or defend a legal action
- assert or defend your legal rights
- exercise or question the power of a government authority
- obtain assistance in relation to the new employment or industrial relations laws
- incorporate or commence a business, trust, partnership or enter into a joint venture
- resolve a dispute in building and construction
- resolve a family law or child welfare dispute
- defend criminal, traffic or regulatory infringement charges
- obtain compensation for personal injuries or property damage caused by the unlawful or negligent conduct or failures of others or as a victim of crime
We have the experience, skills and knowledge to assist you.
Recently in a claim for compensation for personal injuries before the NT Supreme Court, we successfully acted for an injured US Citizen who was awarded over $2M in damages.
Please contact us. We are here to serve you and your legal interests
We offer professional and friendly property conveyancing services at very competitive rates. You can trust the purchase or sale of your most precious assets to our legal team who will ensure that everything goes smoothly. If however complications do arise, we have the legal skills and knowledge to protect your interests and help you through to the completion of the transaction.
Between January and July 2016 we will be offering a special rate for Conveyancing services.
We can help you prepare for the future, provide for your loved ones and protect against claims upon your partner, children or lineage by providing for tax efficient testamentary trusts in your Will. We can also advise you on your family property structure, any grant of Enduring Power of Attorney or the making of medical anticipatory directions.